Photograh - Ed Sheeran

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Missing You is A Greatest Pain

Hi guys,  
It's have be a long time for me to post my new story.

Today, 
I would like to share about love story. It's about a love story that separated by a distance :( 

My love one named Fatin Norshazwani. She is staying in Kuala Lumpur while me at Bentong, Pahang. Yeah it might look like just a few a mile away but it is difficult for us to meet. Journey to her cost a RM50 for tol and petrol. For met her I can meet one time in a month since I need to save my money for our plan in the future.

The point is not about the expenses. It's about the pain for missing her :(
It's hurt me a lot for me. It's a worse experience that I get through ever. I'm thinking about  her 24/7. When I was alone and scroll down all the picture and video about her, the tears flow through my cheeks slowly and getting heavy . I miss all the moment with her. I love to see when she get mad (it's look cute for me) and her laugh. I don't know to control my emotion now. I always wonder when all of this gonna end. 
Until when both for us to be like this? Why my relationship is being so difficult? 

I just wanna be with her 24/7 :( I just wanna make a lot of memory with her :(
I just wanna see her face, laugh, act and all of the things that related with her 


I really need her now :( 


She feed me for the first time







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to comment on our post since we're stilll learning ..